Today was amazing.
Today was site announcement day for PST Thailand 124. I know it will be one of my favorite days of my life. Ever. PC made us wait all day to find out our sites, which was excrutiating, but it was so worth it when all 52 of us came into our meeting room at 3:30pm today to find a giant map of Thailand drawn on the floor. Then, one by one they called our names, announced our village, and walked us across the map to our new homes. Today was quite possibly one of the most emotional and amazing days of life.
I woke up this morning with so much anxiety about where I would be living for the next two years, and even more anxiety about my solo visit to my new site this weekend. But all of those bad feelings went out the window when they handed me my packet and told me where I was going. For the first time since being here, I have felt overwhelmed with happiness and excitement.
So, in a few weeks I'll be moving north to the province of Uttaradit and I'm so exicted to meet my Thai counterparts!
That would be SUCH a phenomenal time!!! I can't wait to hear about your weekend; I hope it's just as amazing!!! <3
ReplyDelete