Well, today was an absolute disaster. It was my fourth lesson - my second with the 7 year olds - and I'm pretty sure everyone hated it, myself included.
The vocabulary words were too difficult:
 |
| *crickets* |
The games were too hard to explain:
 |
| "Everyone shut up so I can explain the game you don't want to play" |
And there were a lot of distractions in my "classroom":
 |
| Lifeskills: how to make shampoo while the kids in the background learn to say it in English |
I was teaching about healthy behavior and eating, but the snacks were FILLED with sugar:
 |
| Setting a good example...? |
But there were
some things to be proud about, like the awesome vocab flash cards I made:
 |
| Awesome printed flashcards |
 |
| Even more awesome drawings of the printed flashcards |
No comments:
Post a Comment