Tuesday, June 12, 2012

My ridiculously hopeful project

I just finished the third class of my 'ridiculously hopeful' project.  So far I am ridiculously surprised - and happy - to report it's going so much better than I expected.  I'm sweaty, I'm exhausted from teaching 70 kids, and I'm probably going to get sick from the bowl of rice and something orange I ate for lunch, but I'm feeling productive... Finally.  I have a newfound respect for teachers all over the world.  I struggle to fill just 6 hours of classroom time with activities and learning, so it's hard to imagine what it must be like fill an entire week... week after week.  Kudos to all of you.  You rock! 

Anyway, on to the good parts:  Pics of the classes and the kids. 


Playing "Head Shoulders Knees and Toes"



Drawing


The Nayoke (Mayor) hanging with the kids


Len Game


Day Two: More drawing, different students


Hard at work


Proud little artists

The end!



1 comment: